Sickness - sole trader company/trading company

Does this apply to me?

You have previously indicated on Ersättningskollen that you work as a sole trader company or for a trading company.  If this is not correct, go back to Ersättningskollen and select the correct choice.

Have you been on sick leave for more than 14 days?

If so, you could be entitled to compensation, in addition to what you receive from Försäkringskassan. If you have declared a qualifying period of longer than 14 days to Försäkrings­kassan, you should report to us when this qualifying period has expired.

What kind of compensation can I receive?

You can receive compensation for sick leave due to sickness or an accident. This compensation is a supplement to the compensation you receive from Försäkringskassan.

What do I do?

Please call our Customer Centre on +46(0)771-88 00 99.

Would you like to find out more?

Please call our Customer Centre on +46(0)771-88 00 99.