Does this apply to me?

You have previously indicated on Ersättningskollen that you are employed by the municipality, the county council, the region or by the Church of Sweden. If this is not correct, go back to Ersättningskollen and select the correct choice.

Have you been on sick leave for more than 90 days?

If so, you could be entitled to compensation, in addition to what you receive from Försäkringskassan. You might also be entitled to compensation if your employer has already stopped paying your sick pay, but only if this happened after your period of sick leave had lasted for at least 15 days.

What kind of compensation can I receive?

You can receive compensation for sick leave due to sickness or an accident. This compensation is a supplement to the compensation you receive from Försäkringskassan.

What do I do?

Please call our Customer Centre on +46(0)771-88 00 99.

Would you like to find out more?

Please call our Customer Centre on +46(0)771-88 00 99.